Into studio as Jessie Toy Story

*Make Noise*
Heyy everybody! Whats up? How yours Ramadhan? Great?
Here I am throwing back what happen on my last Saturday.

Me and my friends go to Bussiness Center for Shoot and Interview for TV9 (SIS) & TV3 (Jom Singgah) Hari Raya's wishes.


I came as Jessie from Toy Story. I was sew the cosplay about less then a week. I am save to finally finish it up before the day! But, Unfortunately, I can't find a perfect boot for her, which is choco boot and also choco belt. I decide to wear what do I have. hehehe.. 


But heyy!! It was a enjoyable moment! I wish I can join for another time again~ Or feel free to invite me !!! HAHAHAHA So, here some picture from that day!




Ehh!! there more! For check out the video of that day... click here remember to subscribe!


Post a Comment

0 Comments