KOJA COSPLAY FAITO ! (30 July 2023)

Giving all my bloods and sweats for this Koja Fest Cosplay Faito Competition. Thank you for Suhaib for inviting me to join cospartner from Ninja Rantaro series. Yesterday, we (BK Coser) received Consolation place win RM100.

Photo by Memphiz Zx
The attendance open from 12pm to 3pm. So we arrived at 12.30pm. We shocked after knowing we gonna compete with 47 contestant. We at number 27 which supposed to perform at 6.25pm. Now imagine from 12.30 pm and waiting for 6.25pm for performing. I get tired just from waiting. However, all goes very well.
Photo by Memphiz Zx
Here, a video of our performance. Attached here for reminiscence. We practiced on weekend (3times) near to our residential area.
  Video by Memphiz Zx


When I told "I'm giving my bloods" I didn't lie. My gum bleeding 3days while I busy preparing our performance props.



Long story short, I still consider it fun experience after not joining any competition after 2017. Also thanks to Rioka for be there for cheering for us.




Post a Comment

0 Comments