Kulim Collector Hobbies Fest.

Hello! I'm gladly to told that Kulim Collector Hobbies Fest was my first north's event that I'm attended.
Here is my stories due this event.
Image may contain: Putri Nasuha, smiling
DAY1
For this day, I cosplayed as Sakura Haruno from Naruto. I chooses this cosplay because its easy to walk around since this is my first time attended this event, so I want to walk around easily without any problem. Also, this costume easy to pack up since the costume and props are not that much.
Image may contain: 3 people, including Putri Nasuha and Muhammad Farid, people standing
Also I met my friend, Miisa and Mina Ai Chan.
Image may contain: 4 people, including Mina Ai Chan and Putri Nasuha, people smiling, hat, selfie and closeup
DAY 2
On this day, I cosplayed as korean vocaloid SeeU. I joining the Cosplay Competition because why not ?
Another friends I met on day 2, Mai and Haruha Farisu.
Image may contain: 4 people, including Putri Nasuha and Mai Melancholia, people standing and closeup
Image may contain: 2 people, including Haruha Farisu, people smiling, people standing and closeup
Also a new friends! They cute little fella! Sooo smolllllll! 
Image may contain: 2 people, including Putri Nasuha, people standing and hat

Post a Comment

0 Comments