Cosmart 2016

 Yeayy!! All buzy stuff will be ended! 11 November I will end my industry training!! Banzai!
Here something I want to tell you guys!
Last weekend there is some event called as Cosmart, held on Sunway Putra!
Day 1 I am going as Sakura Haruno! and I met Zahin and Izzat which as Sasuke and Naruto.. !! Really love it <3
 Some HCG girls are here too!!
Photo by: Miyarin

Awesome Zen! on day 2 !! I just got your messagie~ ngee!!

 The great cos grouping Mystic Messanger! Thanks a lot Yuki, Danny, Ariffah, Von, Nea, Zahin, Nuzaru, Aya and other!! You guys really rock!
Photo by: Danny
 This is so enjoyable moments!
Photo by: Danny
Hopping to do good stuff like this again!


 A VIP Card from Danny to MM group! Thanks!! I love it! and Yoosung key-chain I manage to buy on Cosmart Day2!
Oh! and I also enter competition with Nuzaru !!




Post a Comment

0 Comments