Perahu Layar Beach Resort


Hi Bestfriend! Its near to the end of my Semester's break! Here I wan to tell you all about 'What's going on to my Semester Break 2015. Its kinda throwback stuff here.. hehehe..
My Semester break start on 05 of November until 14 January 2016. Here I am not telling all things that I do on my Semester Break, because it will take a lots of time.

On 19 & 20 December 2015
Its Comic Fiesta 2015 that held in new place! Its on The Mines! You can watch my video on my Youtube Channel.

On this entry, I basically want to write about 'Perahu Layar Beach Resort'.

On 23 to 28 December 2015
We are going to Melaka ! ehh!! Actually, Paklong take Me and My Family on 23th. We sleepover on their house for one day!

On the next  days, 24 December we are going to Melaka finally! But! The day that we suppose to Check in was 26 December! So we spending two more night at My Maklong's village as planned. We are having Satay on that night.. Yummy!

26 December on the Morning! We start our trip to our destiny! Day by day passed.. Here some activity that we did on our trip!


We had a very wonderful vacation ! Thank you =) 



Post a Comment

0 Comments