Bloopers: My Brother does my makeup

Hi! I accepting 'My Brother does my make-up challenge' . Let me tell you the story behind the scene of My Brother does my make-up. 

Best of the best bloopers we made is when Afiq excidently put make-up on his own face! It's really true funny. Okey, its my fault too because not giving a clear instruction to them. HAHAHAHAHA!! I am very sorry Afiq. Here, take a look :



How was it? Funny right? His face turn all red. I know it was such embarrassing things for boys. But sorry !! hahahahaha it's too funny!!!!


Click the link, for watching full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4jp2H2Qzw8
Creadits

My other site                                                                                                                                            
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/TheKurrKurr
Instagram: @Capriesryn

Shop                                                                                                                                                 
Buy Kigurumi and other cute stuff: www.facebook.com/Candycandycandy-shop

Also Support                                                                                                                                     
Hijab Cosplay Gallery: www.facebook.com/Hijabcosplaygallery












Post a Comment

0 Comments