Anifest 2017

I can say, that every week have an event. My body was tired, but my passion keep support. So here a simple story about AniFest 2017 which is on yesterday, 27 August 2017. 

The special things is... Japan Otaku Matsuri (JOM) partner with AniFest!! Woohooo!!!  
Picture by Mirii Riey
We do have opened JOM booth, with some merch and Live Commission. Plus, JOM also got a slot on AniFest Day3. JOM slots light up the stage starting on 1.30 p.m - 4.30pm with singing performance, dance performance and cosplay coswalk. 

Talking about cosplay coswalk, let's take a look the winner of cosplay coswalk shall we? 
Third Place
Second Place
First Place

Its was my first time to be a judge for Cosplay Coswalk as a member from Hijab Cosplay Gallery with me, Izameer from Otaku Server and other from Animas team.
  Picture by John Gullidge



Post a Comment

0 Comments