1st Cosplay Commuter

 Hey hey! I will like to introduce all of you a new event on Malaysia! Which is not like other event, its called as Cosplay Commuter ! This event organized by The Magic Rain. I am gladly to give a big claps ! They manage an event on THE TRAIN!! It is a big things to do!

Well I cosplaying as Rapunzel from Tangled. Also big thanks to Nuzaru who are helping me with my hijab styling and Saakira does my eyebrow.. 

 I have only few picture on that day.. because of low battery. I regret a lil bit. I need a powerbank *sadreacc* 



(picture from Deckerzx Flame Decker )

Hijab Cosplay Gallery also opening a booth on that day! Thanks whoever support us ! Back to the main topic, I happy to share my opinion, for me the staff and volunteer really friendly. I had a chance to have a chat with their staff and volunteer. 

(Picture taken from The Magic Rain Facebook Page)

Congratulation! Cosplay Commuter !

Post a Comment

0 Comments